Comment lampoly SNF 2008-07-06 12:43:41: System Config.

cbaxter at snf.stanford.edu cbaxter at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 6 12:43:41 PDT 2008

Somehow the system sequence configuration has change,
normally when system is on idle mode the chamber pressure
setpoint is o and the throttle valve is wide open, the current
setting right now is chamber pressure setpoint at 90mt
and vat controller is at pressure mode which is not right.
Normally the system only switch to 90mt setpoint and he
flowing at a higher flow (not at 5sccm ) to prep and load a
wafer in the chamber and run process. I reboot the system
but somehow the 90mt pressure at idle mode is the default
setting, I checked the system config and I can't find this default
chamber pressure control setting. We need the to cali the field
service back.