Comment lampoly SNF 2008-07-15 16:55:53: Hi reflected power, lower electrode

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 15 16:55:53 PDT 2008

Ran a few wafers.  Tried different recipes and adjusted top and bottom electrode power in various ways by about 20 W or so.  Still have 24W reflected power on the lower electrode.  The DC bias fluctuates initially, but then goes to 980 V (which is essentially "zero" for our system.)  If the matching network components were not moving, I think we'd expect the reflected power to scale with the forward power.  Since it stays at 24W, I wonder if we are disconnected somewhere?