Shutdown lampoly SNF 2008-06-12 21:11:54: wafer stuck inside chamber

tura at snf.stanford.edu tura at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 12 21:11:54 PDT 2008

It gave the the alarm "the turbo is not in running condition"  twice, I cleared it, it kept running. Third time it gave the same alarm I cleared again, it kept running, but the unload arm came out of the process chamber without the dummy wafer inside. It probably broke inside. Now it is stuck with the alarm "Wafer not sensed at exit cassette".
3 of my actual wafers are in the machine (1 inside the process chamber together with the dummy wafer, 1 inside the load chamber, 1 on the flat finder). I didnt try to recover them, left the machine as it is. Please recover them and put them in the boxes on the table across. Thanks!