Shutdown lampoly SNF 2008-06-19 03:42:25: turbo error

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 19 12:23:16 PDT 2008

Ran clean cycle using a quartz wafer and wafers on recipes 90 and 1.  I don't know why, but everything looks good.  No errors (other than 307 and 017, gap stabilization time and MFC zero offset which clear themselves).  I don't think the clean is responsible.  Even the DC bias looks normal now in recipe 1.  Lower RF electrode is stable (well, as much as it has been.)  Will leave in yellow -- please report any problems - describe the error message number and the state of the machine at the time of the error (i.e., which recipe and which step in the recipe), if you can.