Comment lampoly SNF 2008-03-31 16:31:36: Update

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 31 16:31:37 PDT 2008

I found the VAT controller manual online (google "VAT adaptive pressure controller") which explained the procedure for doing auto size setup, sensor setup, zero adjust, then learn.  Got through the first three steps, but couldn't figure out how to flow gases.  Anyway, managed to get the wafers out.  But now it thinks there's a wafer in the process chamber, and there isn't (I put the chamber into ACTIVE thinking to flow process gases, but this didn't do it.)
Anyway, I'm really thinking the problem is in the VAT -- and calibrating it properly.