Shutdown lampoly SNF 2008-05-09 13:45:03: Chamber clean and Clean recipe check

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 9 13:45:03 PDT 2008

Hi all --
We learned from the more experienced Berkeley folk that the black particles are redeposited buildup from using the HBr-only recipe, without the clean recipe.  Since the clean has been faulting during the etch, we have not been able to run the full clean.
The system is undergoing chamber purge now and the chamber will be cleaned first thing Monday.  Apologies for the inconvenience, but we don't want to risk contaminating people's wafers.  We will also work on troubleshooting the clean recipe failure, which appears it might be an RF problem which is manifested as a pressure control/turbo failure.