Shutdown lampoly SNF 2008-10-28 12:39:26: Wafer stuck inside

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 28 12:39:26 PDT 2008

During normal process of recipe 1 of dummy wafers, got a 313 error (gap lower limit sensed TRUE, inspect gap drive, clear alarm to override.)  I cleared the alarm. then the recipe aborted right then for gap not adjusting (114).  Tried running wafer clearout.  Get gap drive alarms (376 - initialize test, waiting for gas to finish centering.)  Again and again.  Sorry, I broke it...
There are two wafers inside the system, one in the chamber in an unknown state, the other in the entrance loadlock.