Problem lampoly SNF 2009-08-20 17:57:47: lampoly gap initialization error

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 20 17:57:47 PDT 2009

The 376 gap initialization error pops up.  This is a common error that happens when the machine initializes and generally clears itself.  However, it's not clearing.  The gap stays at the initialization value of 8.37 cm.
I tried putting the system in manual driving the gap -- no go.  I also lowered the gap initialization value on the configuration page, thinking that it would initialize, but no response.  Is it the gap drive mechanism?  We've also had some different wafer handling errors that we have not seen before -- is it possible one of the power supplies is dropping out?