Comment lampoly SNF 2009-12-12 03:44:45: Prepare for lampoly implosion...

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 12 10:35:07 PST 2009

System restarted to clear internal counter before it overflowed.
However, both before and after the restart, there is an error message that says something like:
Gas box disabled due to pump or scrubber failure.
I'm not quite sure what that means or what to do to clear it.  It appears as if both the main backing pump, the turbo, and the loadlock pump are all running.
One thing that occurs to me:
The chlorine sensor was installed in the gas box yesterday .... I wonder whether there was some sort of interlock associated with that?
So, at this point, the "gas box disabled" alarm is still on and will not clear.
Thanks,
John