Problem lampoly SNF 2009-06-19 16:25:23: Resist Burning

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 19 16:25:24 PDT 2009

Sorry, no progress since yesterday.  The system is being yellow lighted to allow non-critical etches to be done.  I suspect the problem has something to do with the wafer clamping, especially as the burnt resist is not radially symmetric.  (I've left the wafers on the table, in case anyone wants to look.)  If you want to mount pieces, you might want to  put them in the area where the resist does not appear to burn (experience has been that the profiles are typically good in the non-burnt areas - which you can also see on these etch rate wafers under the microscope - features in the burnt areas have a halo/are sloped.)
We'll look at this on Monday.