Comment lampoly SNF 2009-06-23 17:06:53: Checking clamping

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 23 17:06:54 PDT 2009

After a few false starts, the system looks good.  (Not sure why, but chamber and chuck temp setpoints were off -- 10 C??? -- I reset and things seem stable now.)  After a few stabilizing wafers, the helium backside is controlling at 9-10 sccm.  Normally, 8--10 is observed, but I'm happy with 9-10.  We're running conditioning wafers (25 wafers through recipe 99) and will run another 25 through recipe 1 before running the qual, hopefully tomorrow (Wed) am.
By the way, after cycle puring the chamber rate of rise if 0.66 mt/min.