Shutdown lampoly SNF 2010-08-09 15:44:05: Loadlocks don't pump down

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 9 15:44:05 PDT 2010

Entrance loadlock door did not shut.  I pushed it shut, hoping to get Kyeongran's wafers out, but the loadlocks don't reach crossover pressure.  I guess the entrance loadlock door is leaky.
Kyeongran has two of her real device wafers inside.  She ran 5 dummies without problem, and the second of her device wafers is now stuck in the entrance loadlock.  She has another device wafer inside the chamber, already processed.
Please help rescue her wafers.