Shutdown lampoly SNF 2010-12-10 18:27:39: Cannot achieve correct gap height--machine stuck

bchui at snf.stanford.edu bchui at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 10 18:27:40 PST 2010

After about 15 min of use, something inside the etch chamber started to click continuously--probably the electrode gap trying to reach the correct height but not being able to. One of my device wafers is stuck in the ELL b/c of another error (electrode too low to allow transfer of wafer into the etch chamber).  Please put my wafer in a safe place when the machine has been fixed and my wafer has been retrieved. (There should be no wafers inside the etch chamber.) Thanks, Ben