Comment lampoly SNF 2010-07-03 18:30:55: Gas 4 is SF6

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 3 18:30:55 PDT 2010

Sorry, following the loss of the hard drive, gas #4 is labeled as CF4 -- but it is really SF6.  Recipes will also say CF4 -- remember, however, that it is really SF6.  We will need to hook up the keyboard interface and reprogram.  We'll probably do this in coming weeks, along with other  work requiring system shutdown -- likely when the electrical for the new deposition tools to be located adjacent is done.