Shutdown lampoly SNF 2010-05-21 18:14:03: Possibly broken wafers

rik at snf.stanford.edu rik at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 21 18:14:03 PDT 2010

Exit handler alarmed when unloading a wafer into the exit cassette. I picked up the cassette to clear the alarm and the handler moved back taking the wafer with it. I tried halting the machine, but it ended up sending the arm into the etch chamber with the wafer still on it. Machine is stuck in this state. I'm guessing the wafers got smashed in the etch chamber. I have 2 other wafers [one in load lock and one on flat finder]. Please unload these into my box on the table.