Comment lampoly SNF 2010-10-29 16:49:43: Update

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 29 16:49:44 PDT 2010

Elmer cleared the door problem.  He ran about 6 wafers through recipe 99 without problems.  I ran 6-8 wafers on recipe 1 without problems, but then it started faulting again in step 7.  It's pretty consistent now, just about every wafer.  Sometimes, it tunes in very nicely in step 7 only to suddenly show high reflected power many seconds into the step (this last wafer, it was after about 23 seconds.)
Elmer plans to change out the roughing pump which may have been damaged during the exhaust line failure last week (the spare pump is due back Monday.)
We need to do further troubleshooting of the RF match system on the ICP.