Problem lampoly SNF 2012-06-19 23:05:57: pressure hard tolerance fault and odor

wslee at snf.stanford.edu wslee at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 19 23:05:57 PDT 2012

I ran recipe 99 on 5 wafers. The first 2 had pressure tolerance alarms during step 3. The last 2 passed. I then ran 5 wafers on recipe 1 and they all passed. I then ran one wafer on recipe 99 and it hit the error again.
During this time, there was also a very strong bad odor - similar to burning electronics (another user described it as a freon smell). So I discontinued using the tool for the night. I am not sure if the odor came from lampoly or somewhere else.