LAMpoly - update on particles, Friday 04/20

Len Booth booth at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 20 16:21:50 PDT 2001

LAMpoly users -
	Here's the latest info provided by Brian Greene;
He has been inspecting wafers using the UV lamp:
My update on the particle generation in lampoly:

  Inspecting my wafers before seasoning -> 2 particles or less per wafer
  Inspecting my wafers after seasoning -> 8 particles or less per wafer

  It didn't seem to be getting any better or worse with the number of
wafers run through the system.  I ran 15 seasoning wafers, and 1
polysilicon wafer.

-Brian