Cl2 and HBr

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 7 17:08:30 PDT 2007

Hi everyone --

Just wanted to let you know that Cl2 and HBr will remain unavailable,
perhaps for a few more days.  As you may know, there have been flow and
pressure control problems with these gases.  Cesar is systematically
checking each subsystem.  This will take some time.  If all is well, we
should be back up in a couple of days (after system checking, additional
adjustments to correct flows will require time.)  If, however, there are
problems with any of the subsystems, the gases will be unavailable for a
more extended time.  We will update everyone as the situation changes.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Your SNF Staff

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.