oxide wafers

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed May 7 08:17:03 PDT 2008

Hi all --

Yes, my bad.  I pester Maurice/Nancy for LTO dummies for lampoly cleans
and will do so.  Yes, the cleans aren't being done now because the
recipe #99 appears to fault.  Looking at it yesterday, the recipe faults
for pressure control, but the pressure control is actually quite good
and I'm pretty convinced that the problem is something else altogether,
although it manifests as the common pressure faults.  This recipe also
repeatedly gets the 217 fault -- which I suspect may be because it is
lacking an extra step to allow for He clamping.  I'll try to look at it
again today.

I think we should be OK for a while without cleans, because the chamber
was very recently scrubbed.  Drastic changes in DC bias for a given
recipe/wafer type should indicate excessive buildup.

Everyone, please report any faults you get -- and your observations
(including the recipe run and when during the run the fault occurs) in
the logbook or Coral (though both would be ideal.)

Thanks,

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.