HBr Update (lampoly/p5000etch)

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri May 8 09:53:47 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick update, as promised, on HBr --  As you know, HBr is
unavailable because the toxic gas sensor in the HBR cabinet in the gas
vault is faulty.  (For safety reasons, we cannot run without a
functioning gas sensor.)  The gas detector replacement is planned for
Monday, 5/11.  If the sensor head also arrives on Monday, as we hope,
testing of the system is planned for Tuesday and Wednesday.  If all goes
as well as planned, then we should have HBr back on Wednesday.  We
apologize for the inconvenience, but please continue to bear with us as
we work on these safety concerns.

Your SNF Staff

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.