Comment laurell-R SNF 2011-01-07 11:16:44: non-uniformity issue

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 7 11:16:45 PST 2011

I spun some wafers, and even when using the tape over the top cover hole, there seems to be an airflow leak into the chamber during spin. This lead to results that look only slightly better than if the hole remained open during the spin.  I ran one wafer while pressing down on the clear cover at the screw at 8 O'Clock and the uniformity was much better.  I suspect that there is a leak around  the top cover O-ring at this site.  Perhaps the screws need to be tightened a bit to seal the O-ring better?