please read....Chemicals

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 12 07:54:48 PST 2010

Hello all,

It has been brought up to my attention that some of our labmembers are
at the beleive that they can use the nonstandard  chemicals ( chemicals
with yellow labels)
when they have a need for it.

First of all, the nonstandard chemicals are brought in by individual
whom they have gone through the specmat committee and have done all the
proper work
to obtain  the ok to purchase it. Simply said that chemical do not
belong to SNF.

The law of the lab is:

*You need to write  to chemical owner and ask his or her permission.

In this recent episode,  whoever used it even misplaced it.*

This is not the kind of behavior we like to see in this lab so simply
ask and get permission; you will be surprise
how sharing   labmember are.

mahnaz