Online registration for your reunion in less than 10 minutes and for only $9.95?

CMI jhampton at CMIServices.biz
Sat Apr 24 14:03:43 PDT 2004

Interested in setting up online registration for your reunion in less than 10 minutes and for only $9.95?

It takes less than 10 minutes and only $9.95 to use the Count Me In Reunion Wizard  to set-up and enable online registration and payment for your next reunion.

Count Me In's patent pending Reunion Wizard  is a self-serve integrated service that combines online registration, secure credit card payment, invitations, communications and database management into an easy to use solution designed specifically for reunion organizers.

Count Me In Reunions...

Eliminate the headache of managing registrations and payments... you simply receive one payment and detailed remittance report twice a month.

Help you easily connect with all your classmates to get the word out for the reunion.

Make you look good with an attractive professional appearance and communication.

You can set-up your reunion anytime by following the easy-to-use instructions or, if you are not sure that you are ready to set-up your reunion, I recommend that you spend a few minutes to view our narrated walk-through demonstration to see first hand how easy it is to use the Reunion Wizard.

If you have any questions about using the Reunion Wizard, or about how you can use online registration to organize your upcoming reunion, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Joe Hampton

Reunion Wizard Manager
Count Me In