Act now and avoid roaming charges and huge overages

Sprint kickhtgy at i-fern.com
Wed Apr 19 17:59:24 PDT 2006

No roaming charges and no huge overages.

Sprint Fair & Flexible(SM) for Families.

>  No roaming charges and no huge overages.
>  Share 800 anytime minutes on two lines for
   $69.99 per month.

(Other monthly charges apply. See below.**)

Learn more at
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=litho@snf.stanford.edu&var2=951&var3=2271

Save $150 on the Sprint PCS(R) Voice Phone
A560 by Samsung(R).

> Only $19.99 after $150 instant savings,
  excluding taxes.

Learn more about this phone's features at
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=litho@snf.stanford.edu&var2=951&var3=2271

Plus, get 100 SMS Text Messages for just $5 per month.

Hurry, offers end April 27, 2006.

Call 1-877-313-8330
Click http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=litho@snf.stanford.edu&var2=951&var3=2268
Go to the link below to find a store
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=litho@snf.stanford.edu&var2=951&var3=540

Requires purchase and activation of a new line of
service and a two-year subscriber agreement.

**Rates exclude taxes and Sprint Fees (including USF
charge of up to 2.27% that varies quarterly, cost
recovery fees up to $2.83 per line and state/local
fees that vary by area). Sprint Fees are not taxes
or government-required charges.

Coverage, rate plan features, services and phone
availability vary. Nationwide Sprint PCS Network reaches
over 250 million people. Offers may not be available in
all markets. Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to credit.
See store for details. Phone Offer: Expires 4/27/2006
or while supplies last. Taxes excluded. Phones subject to
availability. Activation at time of purchase required. Sprint
Fair & Flexible for Families: Offer ends 4/27/2006.
Includes 800 shared anytime minutes adjustable in 50-minute
increments for $5.00, with $.10 per minute for usage above
1,300 minutes. Partial minutes are charged as full minutes.
Nights & weekends are Mon.-Thurs. 9pm-7am and Fri. 9pm-Mon.
7am. Up to $36 activation fee and up to $200 early termination
fee apply to each line. A deposit may be required. Sprint may
terminate service if a majority of minutes in a given month are
used while roaming. Requires a dual-band (digital & analog mode)
phone. Certain services (e.g., Sprint PCS Vision) not available
while roaming. Sprint PCS Add-a-Phone: Requires a minimum two-year
term agreement for each phone/line of service added (-Secondary Line-).
The first phone activated on the service plan (-Primary Line-)
and Secondary Lines may have different term commitment end dates.
If the Primary Line on the account is terminated prior to the
expiration of the term of an Secondary Line, a Secondary Line must
move to the Primary Line position. 14-Day Risk-Free Guarantee:
Requires deactivation of service and return of your complete,
undamaged Sprint PCS phone with original retailer's proof of
purchase within 14 days of activation. You are responsible for
all charges based on your actual usage (partial monthly service
charges, taxes and Sprint surcharges). SMS Text Messaging: Requires
an SMS Text Messaging capable phone. Unused plan minutes do not
carry forward. Premium SMS messages are an extra charge.
International rates may vary.

(C)2006 Sprint Nextel. All rights reserved. SPRINT,
the "Going Forward" logo, the NEXTEL name and logo, and other
trademarks are trademarks of Sprint Nextel.

Sprint Preferences
KSOPHT0101-Z3300
6391 Sprint Parkway
Overland Park, KS 66251-3300

Visit the address below to view Sprint's privacy policy:
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=litho@snf.stanford.edu&var2=951&var3=184

If you do not wish to continue receiving email communications
from Sprint, click the address below to unsubscribe.
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=litho@snf.stanford.edu&var2=951&var3=2267

Membership options: The Families Online Network respects your time and values you as a member.
The Families Online Network manages and aggregates consumer info for several web sites and assists them with creating and distributing custom offers and promotions via our list management services.  If you no longer wish to be a member of our network please visit this page http://t2.teramail1.com/r/r.aspx?var1=litho@snf.stanford.edu&var2=951 or you may contact us by mail, our address is: List Management, 21218 Saint Andrews Blvd., #526,  FL 33433.

To stop receiving emails, click here:
http://i-fern.com/u/54/litho%40snf.stanford.edu/1