Hotplates and Ovens Monthly Temperature Measurements

Eddy VIlanova Vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 9 11:22:27 PST 2006

*                                                        Hotplates
(HMDS ) Coater Track I Set Point 125oC         Temp. Reading After  Cal
= 124.8oC
(HMDS)  Coater Track II Set POint 125oC       Temp. Reading After Cal
=125.1oC
(POST BAKE ) Coater Track I Set Point 90oC   Temp. Reading After Cal =
88.2oC
**POST BAKE ) Coater Track II Set Point 90oC   Temp. Reading After Cal =
89.3oC
Developer Track I Set Point 110oC               Temp After Cal = 110.2oC
**Developer Track II Set Point 110oC              Temp After Cal = 109.1oC
Post Bake Station 90oC = 88.3oC
Post Bake Station 115oC =117.0oC
                                                             Ovens
*90C   Prebake Oven    =  89.9oC