greetings dear

Sabri hirambiddable at
Sat Jan 26 12:08:23 PST 2008

My dear friend

Give me a chance to become your Destiny, believe me that I can change your
life, because I am Woman, I am passionate, I can give you love and care and
you will forget about loneliness with me.
You may wonder why such confident and pretty woman looks for her soul mate
into matchmaking agency?
The answer is very simple, I used to make the first step into relations and
I want to do it now toward you.
I noticed something special in your personality and it left me not
You are enigma for me and I am going to open your heart and to become a part
of it.
If you don't mind to feel my care and to know my love, find me right here

Waiting for your mail