Looking for my Special Bunny

Dya A ddistlerdd at ssai.org
Wed Sep 24 08:26:52 PDT 2008

Hi, Ernst

I’m not the ordinary woman whom you can meet everywhere and everytime. I am special one. How can you be sure that it is truth? Believe me
I am the woman whom you are looking for, who can give you True Love, Passion and Tenderness. I am the woman who is going to make you happy and to color your lonely days into bright colours of love and care. I feel that you are very good man who deserves  for such special woman like me.  If you are intrigued, you can find me here http://andiloveyoutoo.com/hope

Embraces
Dya