Shutdown matrix 2002-08-28 14:03:54: screen gone blank and arm stuck

jnee at snf.stanford.edu jnee at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 28 02:03:55 PDT 2002

After successfully loading the recipe, I run the recipe in AUTO mode.  After I press AUTO, the cassette gets ready for 1st wafer to be taken and the arm comes out to take the first wafer -- then system is stuck as the screen becomes blank and the arm stays there.  The cassette does not drop down to allow the arm to grab the wafer from the cassette.  All my wafers are still in load cassette (none in system as it hasn't grabbed even the 1st one yet).
Please HELP!!