Problem matrix SNF 2009-02-28 09:41:09: Matrix program card is dead

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 19:34:47 PST 2009

I found in Len's/Elmer's files on the matrix an old card labeled N-LoT90S dated 1/7/99.  This card read and loaded it's recipe properly.  What I don't know is whether this recipe is the same and the one on the trashed card.
Someone more familiar with the tool than I will have to make this determination.
But, for folks who are careful and know what their recipe should do, this should get you back on the air until Monday and more expert folks than I can take a look ...
Thanks,
John