Problem matrix SNF 2009-02-28 19:37:35: New (old) recipe card .... may not match current recipe.

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 19:37:35 PST 2009

The card for the Martix has died, as reported by Rosie. I was able to dig up an old recipe card labeled N-LoT90s dated 1/7/99.  I don't know if this is the same recipe that we ran way back then so I'd appreciate it if someone could check this out.  Also, do we have any more of these cards?  We should try to get some .... which, I'm guessing, may be a trick.
Thanks,
John