wafer pieces

Mon Apr 17 14:08:54 PDT 2000

John,

THe only way to put pieces into the Matrix would to etch a deep (200
um range) indent into a carrier wafer. However, because the robot
sometimes shakes, 200um may not be deep enough to keep from loosing
pieces. If you want to make a carrier wafer, we can see if Len or Cesar
will have time work with you to test if the carrier wafer approach works.