Matrix Update

Tue Dec 19 14:44:57 PST 2000

Matrix Users,

Here is how the upgraded Matrix worked for me over the weekend. I used it
a number of times (12 wafers) to strip resist and polymer after a 2 um
oxide etch in the P5000. All the resist and polymer appeared to be off
after 3 min using the new "Hi Pr/Pw" program. I actually used 4 min to
make sure everything was off. For what I was doing, I followed the Matrix
with a 50:1 HF dip before going back into the p5000 for a 5 um deep trench
etch.

	Jim McVittie