Comment metalica 2003-05-03 16:23:54: Report Comment for metalica

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Sat May 3 04:23:55 PDT 2003

Metalica User,
I have replaced the normal cooling water system with a
homebuilt one that can supply the guns with  MegOhm-cm
resistivity water. The reason for this change is that I am trying
to get the guns to work in the RF mode for sputtering dielectics.
For now please do not run the guns longer than the normal 10 min
sputter time. We can probably go longer once we better understand
the cooling cabability this cooling system.
	Jim McVittie