Shutdown metalica SNF 2005-05-12 20:42:02: the system is down

zhangy at snf.stanford.edu zhangy at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 12 20:42:02 PDT 2005

I'm very sorry that I made a big mistake after depostion. After the wafers are deposited, I forgot to close the gate valve and directly opened the N2 vent valve. I didn't realize this problem until al l the wafers are taken out. As a result, the cryo pump temperature increased dramatically, it became 140K quickly. Then I just cclosed the gate valve, and opened the roughing valve to pump down the chamber to 150mT, and did the normal shutdown. So now the system is in its standby status, except that the temperature is very high. I'm really sorry about the unconvenience to other users!!!