Problem metalica SNF 2006-03-10 09:18:10: Target status problem

ndhuang at snf.stanford.edu ndhuang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 10 09:18:13 PST 2006

I tried metalica last night. It seems that there is some problem with target B. Once I switched to B, the target status became to be 'not ok' . Then it's very hard for the status to become 'ok'. So whatever I did, the red target status LED was always lit. Few times (I did twice), if I only focused on the status of target A and adjust by putting on and taking away the metal caps (the things put on the targets) the green LED will light. But it's almost impossible to sustain the status.