Problem metalica SNF 2007-07-25 23:14:08: Plasma Unstable

rkuse at snf.stanford.edu rkuse at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 25 23:14:09 PDT 2007

On Wed evening, set  up tool to deposit Al on target B and Au on target A.  During initial run,  plasma was not stable.  Asked Eric P. to check setup and tool to see if I set up anything incorrectly.  He did not see anything and suggested possible magnet problem.  He helped me get through deposition by increasing power and pressure.  After opening chamber, targets appeared normal.  Used copper mesh, however, which is different than paste.