Comment metalica SNF 2007-05-09 11:57:13: Rough left on

gibby at snf.stanford.edu gibby at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 9 11:57:14 PDT 2007

The last user left the roughing valve open.  The cold trap was empty when I closed the valve.  Not sure what the effect on the system would be.
As an aside, the rough pump haas probably been pumping on the system for two hours and the pressure was still not under the black mark on the pressure gauge.  This confirms my observation from last night that the rough pump is not pumping as quickly as it used to.