Problem metalica SNF 2010-03-02 23:41:33: Lost Vacuum on last wafer

ajamo at snf.stanford.edu ajamo at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 2 23:41:34 PST 2010

Everything going okay until last (of 4 total)  wafer.  Started loosing vacuum, ion gauge shut off.  Needle on torr/micron guage went slowly to the left, to ~ 150m torr.  Cryo was still on & read 12K.  Plasma was still going,   I finished the wafer,  but when last wafer was unloaded, hardly any sputtering on the wafer. first three wafers were okay.    I warned the next user & asked him to leave a pass down.