Problem metalica SNF 2010-09-15 18:47:21: the bell jar was scratching when going up or down. Also, it was arcing.

jhaydon at snf.stanford.edu jhaydon at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 24 09:18:18 PDT 2010

relubed the lift. This is only a temporary fix the noise may go away with time as it has done before. If not I probably will not get a more permanent fix on it untill the shut down. Othere wise I would probably need a couple of days to find and fix the problem. The arcing issue is probably a set problem  Jeannie  did not have a problem with it.