Reservation

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:44:56 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I like to suggest that starting Tuesday  7/31 you are only allowed to
make 4 hours of reservation during prime hours. Prime hours are 7 in the
morning till 7 in the afternoon. If there is more that one person in the
group still respect the 4 hours reservation or I will limit the weekly
usage till Innotech comes up.
If you make reservation, make sure to show up as I give myself the right
to charge you as I see more  people making reservation and not showing
up. The rule for reservation is if your are not there within 15 minutes
of your reserved time next person can get on the system.

Open to comment and suggestion.

mahnaz