Metallica reservation

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 6 20:21:33 PDT 2003

Hello Metalica folks,

The metalica should be out of regen by ~11PM tonight.
However, I need to get Jim (or other staff member)
to remove the red light.   I can call Jim tonight
if any Owl thinks they might come in at 11 to use it.

It has a new GV seal which we hope might improve the cryo
regen cycle time.  Also, you'll notice a nice new
feel to the valve, which will hopefully reduce the
chances of people dumping the cryo because the valve
feels like it is closed but actually fully open.

Thanks,
-Eric

PS:  Anyone can have the remainder of my time tonight.