Request for precious metal targets

Jeannie Perez jperez at
Mon Feb 9 09:29:55 PST 2004

All Users,
To serve you better when requesting precious metal targets, please do it
in advance.

1) If requesting by e-mail, give us at least one day notice.
2) Make sure that Maurice Stevens and I are both receiving the e-mail,
in case one   of us is out of the office that day.
3) Phone calls aren't a good idea, for the same reason that we may not
be in the office that day.
4) If your needing precious metals frequently, it may be a good time to
purchase your own targets. This would eliminate any problems your having
getting depositions done.
Jeannie Perez
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 146, Mail Code 4070