company store international

盛胜美 mdsfkl at onip.cn
Fri Mar 28 21:55:53 PDT 2008

We are the biggest home improvement hardware group in China. We are the sole owner of 83 retail stores in Northern China.
Please visit our website at
http://www.fuqingyuan.com/en/
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
We sell: Hardware tools; lock tools; home improvements products; hand tools; locks from China
Buying and selling our products you will make 500% profit from your retail price.
27810metalicametalica at snf.stanford.edu2008-03-29
We are looking for business partners from all over the world; our biggest advantage is that we can send over 2000 kinds of products at a time to meet your needs. Most of our products are directly manufactured by our own factories. Each product can be shipped by one package, one small bag, one set even one piece!

Each purchase order can be made as little as USD$1000, and we can ship more than 300 kinds of products in one shipment. We welcome the hardware stores, supermarket, 99 cents stores and architectural companies; home improvement companies from all over the world to purchase; sell and use our products.
If you are interested in our products, please visit our products’ link:
http://www.fuqingyuan.com/en/shop/class.asp?aid=20
We can be reached directly at:
EMAIL1: bm9bmw at gmail.com (Joey)
EMAIL2: anne.happy.girl at gmail.com (Anne)
Address:China ShanDong QingDao Bin Chuan Road #26
DIRECT TEL:86-532-8797-3779
CELL1: 86-159-6685-3866 (Joey)
CELL2: 86-132-1013-6831 (Anne)
FAX1: 86-532-8706-3958
FAX2: 86-532-8797-3055 (auto)
English Website: http://www.fuqingyuan.com/en/
Chinese Website: http://www.fuqingyuan.com/
Email:bm9bmw at gmail.com; anne.happy.girl at gmail.com
MSN: bm8bmw at yahoo.com; wnlm001 at hotmail.com
contact personnel:Joey Zhao; Anne Lee

If you want to cancel this E-mail from our list,
simply reply this mail or Email us at: "conglainiyade1 at gmail.com"