We are out of Gold targets

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 24 14:30:39 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,
The last gold target was put into the box on June 8th 2010. It only
lasted sixteen days. In the past we've been using about 1 Gold target a
month. As everyone knows
the price of Gold continually goes up. I went through the log-sheets and
most of the time Users are logging all pertinent information except for
number of wafers processed. This has become important so that I can have
a better idea on how many wafers are being processed.
By the time I get a quote from the vendor for Gold (varies day by day)
and place my order, he too has to order Gold and size it for Metalica.
This can take weeks.
So please make sure you fill out all areas of the log sheet. The vendor
plans on getting a few targets to me by tomorrow (6/25/10) sometime.
Regards,
Jeannie