Couldn't sputter--took too long to pump. Metalica free until 11pm

Katie Chang kgc at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 23 20:42:46 PDT 2011

Started pumping after we got in from the evacuation, but it can't seem to
get all the way down (1.6e-6 after over 4 hours). I don't recommend using
metalica tonight since it just seems to be getting worse over time. User
popomoo (slot after mine) has also told me that he doesn't plan to use his
slot tonight because of the long pumpdown.

I'm not sure when regeneration is happening, but if it doesn't happen during
my long slot I'm totally willing to give up parts of my reservation tomorrow
so that the multiple users who were going to use it tonight/tomorrow morning
can sputter (seems kind of cruel otherwise). Some of it may already be
spoken for, however, so I'll try to give more details tomorrow.

--Katie