Problem micromanipulator6000 SNF 2012-07-23 15:47:30: CV measurement computer down

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 23 09:09:24 PST 2012

Micromanipulator 6000 Community:
I believe that the CV Measurement Capability has been restored.  I've actually moved the existing SCSI hard disk, disk controller, and HP-IP bus controller into a newer (but, still antique ...) computer.
The CV program now starts from DOS mode.  If you find that the machine is running Windows when you come up to it, you need to select the "Shutdown" item from the "Start" Menu and then select the "Reboot into DOS Mode" (or words to that effect).
Let me know if you encounter any further problems.
Johh