[micromanipulator6000-pcs] Shutdown micromanipulator6000 SNF 2013-04-23 16:12:14: Working on recovering and reinstalling EasyEXPERT

shott at stanford.edu shott at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 23 16:12:15 PDT 2013

As noted in previous problem reports, EasyExpert will not start.
Thus far, all attempts to restart it have failed.  As a result, I'm in the process of backing up the entire system and then plan to use the Agilent System Recovery feature to get things back where they were.  I'll likley upgrade the software at that point.
John