Missing Micromanipulator Probe bodies ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:13:07 PDT 2012

Micromanipulator Users and Lab Staff:

We used to have 4 or 5 additional probe bodies (including probe holders
and triaxial adapters) in addition to the four that are normally in
use.  They used to live on top of the enclosure, but I do not recall
seeing them after the probe station was moved from Allen 144 into the
new space.

Has anyone seen them recently or have any ideas where they might be?
Kokab has a need for a fifth probe and Yu-Hung Li has asked to borrow a
couple of them for some measurements he is doing.

Thanks,

John