Interlock problem

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 16 09:20:47 PDT 2012

Kai:

I just rebooted the B1500, went into my workspace, and ran an Id vs Vds
"standard" test.

I first set it up with Vds max = 10 V, and it ran fine.

Then I set it up with Vds max = 50 V, and, as expected, it complained
about the interlock.  I clicked OK.

Then I changed Vds max to 40 V, and it ran just fine.

So, following the reboot, I found that it was operating as expected.
Let me know if your mileage still varies.

John